Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas and New Year

Our dog Lizzie sharing some space with Jane


Springfield scavenger hunt...visiting Abe Lincoln


We continue...I wanted to update everyone that a new milestone was reached...I turned 30 on January 2. It was a fun and adventurous day as I went sky diving, sang karaoke, ate pancakes at 1 AM at the local diner, the usual weekend.

Actually I was able to spend the day with Jon and Jane, shopping, seeing down town St. Louis, and relaxing at home together as a family. Jon even made a delicious birthday cake and Jane gave me her first card and present. What I have learned is Thirty is the new twenty:)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey ya'll--the pictures are awesome! Great to see little Janie!
Looking forward to our next phone visit :)

Amy R. said...

Hi! I just happened upon your blog! I miss seeing you. Still listening to your awesome praise CD. I need your new address because I have something for you & Jane (and I hope they still fit Jane!). From the cute pictures, it looks like they will.

DeVries, Dianne and/or Gary said...

Great to see the darling pictures! You had me going Heather with your comments of your birthday celebration. I thought, wow sky diving, you're so brave and then I read on... You're still very brave and I like the real birthday celebration better. Happy Birthday and know as you get older you still feel like the 29 year old. Love to you all.

erin said...

What! You have a blog? I like this. Happy 30th birthday! Hope to see you soon!