Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Long Awaited Conclusion





























Alas, another post. I had to conclude the story I started. Then I am free to start more stories as they unfold.
Disclaimer: This might be a blog you only need to check monthly.

Well, the last month and a half has been busy to say the least. Life with Jane is nothing short of amazing. I wish I had a better adjective to describe it--"amazing" seems overused. She is adorable and is daily teaching us new things. Since my last post, she's gaining weight. What a relief! That took a while, but now we're on the right track. And, Jane is beginning to sleep longer during the night. We think she'll pull her first all-nighter of sleep any day now. She's really close to it!

It's such a privilege to get to stay home with Jane. We have a great time together--playing, walking in the park, cuddling, reading books. Jane's so much fun. I recommend getting to know her.
Above are some cute pics of our sweet pea and us as a family. Enjoy! Our pics were taken by our friend Kelly D.--she's awesome! Thanks Kelly :)






































5 comments:

Katie said...

Love the new pics!!! Two blogs in one day? Holy!!!

The DeVries' said...

Love the pics too...especially the last one with her little "o" rounded lips. Kelly's coming over tonight to take pics for us, so we'll post them soon. I want to see you and Jane again..(I have lots 'o free time now!) Let me know when I can. No worries about the blogging. Just as long as we see something once a month, minimum :)..I'll still check daily!

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

breathtaking!!

Ben and Erin said...

It was so good to see your beautiful pictures and little Jane. :) I'm looking forward to having you join us in the fall for playgroup so we can get to know her. Sounds like Jane is doing great and really growing! :)

stacy said...

She is definitely breathe taking. I can't wait to see her. Hopefully the girls and I can get up your way some weekend to visit in between cheerleading comps. She is toooo precious.